please help

There is a young adult in our Harambee.org community who starts, this week, a six month substance abuse / rehab program at a Christian facility. I'm not giving more details here because of the public nature, but if you would like more specific info, please email me and I can share more. This person has demonstrated that they want a new start. In recent weeks they have volunteered many hours in our ministries, have attended bible studies with our staff, and get themselves to church every Sunday. They need $500 to get started with the program. If you would make a contribution to help this young person, I would be very appreciative. You may click the button below for secure giving. Thanks in advance.


FEB. 9 UPDATE: Thank you to all who have given. We've received $225 so far. This person still needs $275. Questions? Email me.

No comments:

Popular Posts