Christian Affirmations and Self Esteem

As human beings, we are at one point bound to feel less of who we are supposed to be. We let the negative remarks from those around us to determine how we view ourselves as individuals. The end result is emotionally poisonous. Deep within, it kills us without us knowing it. This is nothing else but low self-esteem. For you who feels less than perfect; you who is afraid to celebrate your self-worth and concentrate on your strengths rather than your weaknesses; Get uplifted with the following Christian affirmations for self esteem. God loves you as His child and there are countless Bible scriptures to prove this undeniable fact. Feel free to read them out loud.

Deuteronomy 7:6 - I am special. Why? I am chosen by the creator of heaven and earth above all the people upon the face of the earth. This therefore gives my life a sense of meaning and purpose.

Genesis 1:27-My physical appearance is similar to God's. I am glad because I know that God crafted my very image and made me perfect, just as He is.

Ephesians 1:4-I am confident because I know that I was chosen even before the world ever existed. I am chosen. I appreciate my existence on this earth.

1 Peter 2:9-I am a chosen generation. I no longer dwell in darkness as God has called me out of darkness and into His marvelous light. This therefore makes me a light to shine bright into all the earth.

Exodus 19:5-I am valuable in God's eyes. I am treasured by Him who owns the earth and everything in it.

Ephesians 2:10-I am The Creator's workmanship. Greatness is naturally present within my DNA structure. With Christ I know I am a winner and destined for victory!

Psalms 119:73- I have personally been crafted and designed by God's own hands! I am unique for no other person is created exactly as I am.

Psalms 139:14-I am not only made, but I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I rejoice because God knows me both inwardly and outwardly. He knows my name.

Jeremiah 31:3-God's love for me is everlasting. There is not one time in my life that God ceases to love me.

You are destined to achieve a lot with high self esteem. Lead a positive life. Love yourself, because God loves you. Get rid of anger, anxiety and depression by internalizing these Christian affirmations for self esteem that will enable you to concentrate on what God, and not man, thinks about you.

Ranches Lee Hall is a pastor. He's been online now for several years operating different blogs and online businesses and providing helpful information. He enjoy songwriting, reading the bible, playing the keyboard or piano he currently runs http://rancheshall.com

No comments:

Popular Posts